Crafts ad

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site! Read more: card making with craftsUprint - Paper craft & card crafting website download crafts that YOU print!

Great Amazon Deals - get them now

Sunday 11 April 2010

Nshae's Party Bags - Scottie dogs and Clowns with Balloons

These are the bags that I made for Nshae's birthday tea. I spotted the clown and balloons fabric first and fell in love with it. I then saw the little pink polka dot Scottie dog with it lovely blue ribbon, so just had to buy some. The trouble I then encountered was where I was shopping not many of the shops sold ribbon (would you believe it). I was just lucky enough to find a bit of blue and some pink ribbon in one of the shops.

Clown fabric party bags


Scottie dog fabric party bags

I also made this little shopping tote bag with some of the Scottie dog fabric.


As you can guess I brought enough materials to add them to my Etsy shop and my Ebay shop they should be available to buy later today or from tomorrow.

Due to a persistent 5 year old I am off to bake a cake now so have a good day.

No comments: