Crafts ad

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site! Read more: card making with craftsUprint - Paper craft & card crafting website download crafts that YOU print!

Great Amazon Deals - get them now

Saturday 10 April 2010

Fabric Party Bags

Woke up this morning to such a beautiful bright sunny day, I really have to get out and about soon. After a light breakfast and the usual household stuff and personal stuff I am ready for a great day.

Firstly I need to buy some more fabric to make a few party bags for Nshae's 5th birthday tea tomorrow. I will take her with me so she can chose which fabric she likes. The bags are like the ones below which I am currently selling in my Etsy shop Ellie's Craft Shop
Cupcakes bag

Then I need to sort out some food and goodies for the birthday tea and tomorrow we will bake a cake.


No comments: