Crafts ad

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site! Read more: card making with craftsUprint - Paper craft & card crafting website download crafts that YOU print!

Great Amazon Deals - get them now

Friday 9 April 2010

My love for Coffee

Coffee, how much do I love it, I would make a mug first thing in the morning and even drink it last thing at night. I could only drink it black with no sugar. A friend of mine brought me back some Jamaican Blue Mountain which was so delicious. I also had some coffee from Mexico and even coffee beans, which I had to grind, given to me from Kenya. All of which was so delicious.

This year, the same as previous years, I gave it up for Lent which started from Ash Wednesday on 17th February and should of last 40 days. But 52 days later I still have not had my cup, correction, mug of coffee. I have to say I've not missed it so I am going to continue for a bit longer.

I was out shopping the other day looking for some new fabrics and came across a coffee print tablecloth fabric. I instantly brought half a metre - still not sure what I was making. After getting home, cooking dinner and a bit of housework my sewing head was back in action, and I created the little messenger bag.

Side viewfront

backpockets

I might have tempoary given up drinking the stuff but so couldn't resist making this bag. I also made a few ipod & mobile phone cases with some of the left over pieces.


These will be available to buy from my Etsy shop Ellie's craft store or just email me for more details ellieb_crafts@hotmail.com





No comments: