Crafts ad

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site! Read more: card making with craftsUprint - Paper craft & card crafting website download crafts that YOU print!

Great Amazon Deals - get them now

Thursday 20 May 2010

More Fabric Party bags

I've had a very busy day today. I was house sitting this morning, then I went fabric shopping (over spent again), then this evening I made a few more pary bags.




I love the pink gingham with the embroidery stitching. I think I will out together an all girlie set. I just need to buy some boyish fabrics now.

2 comments:

Stephanie Lee said...

All of these are super cute! May I ask where you found the floral fabric for the bag in the top right photo?

Ellie B said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks for the comment. I got the fabric from a local shop here in Birmingham.