Crafts ad

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site! Read more: card making with craftsUprint - Paper craft & card crafting website download crafts that YOU print!

Great Amazon Deals - get them now

Monday 10 May 2010

I'm back

Sorry everyone for the long break, I've been very busy with this and that.  Mainly the jewellery workshops with Lordswood Girls School and the Sewing & Craft Club plus I am also doing a millinery course on a Saturday where we have just started to create a range of flowers made from fabric and ribbons.  It's always a challenge trying to find something new to do.

Well as promise I have a few things to give away. The first thing that I am putting in the pot is these "Make your own butterfly mobile phone charm kit" I have ten kits to give away (bead colour may differ).



All you have to do is become a follower of this blog then email me at ellieb_crafts@hotmail.com

More things to come.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like one of these for my daughter. I have sent you my details.

Carrie Fagan said...

Hello!

so glad I am finding Birmingham crafters!
I am moving back to Birmingham the end of the summer and looking to open a craft/art collective shop.

Where different artists come in to teach classes.
I was wondering if you would be interested in this concept.

I own property in town I just need some others who are interested.

Let me know if this sparks your interest!
Love your ETSY.

check my blog and ETSY out to see what I do.
http://nectarcrafts.blogspot.com/

cfmontgomery23@gmail.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop/theappleseed

thanks!
carrie

Ellie B said...

Thanks Carrie. I will email you my details

Paulaz Jewelz said...

These kits are lovely Ellie, I love anything to do with butterflies!

Paulaz Jewelz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.