Crafts ad

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site! Read more: card making with craftsUprint - Paper craft & card crafting website download crafts that YOU print!

Great Amazon Deals - get them now

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Vintage influenced aprons

I've often put on my little pinny when I'm in the kitchen cooking. The one I currently wear is a bit worn, even if I say so myself, but you how things are you find your favourite and get attach to it.

I decided to start making a few aprons from the stash of fabrics I have in my studio. Below is a half waist apron using the London Collection from Rose & Hubble fabric. I love the roses that, it also has a little pocket and very long tie.


Doing a search on Google I came across an image of  a vintage heart shape bib apron, so I decided to remake it with a circular skirt using a very popular cupcake fabric and this cute embroidered gingham.

The heart shape bib has a button fastening
These are available through my website Ellie B Jewels

No comments: