Crafts ad

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site! Read more: card making with craftsUprint - Paper craft & card crafting website download crafts that YOU print!

Great Amazon Deals - get them now

Friday 1 April 2011

Egg Cosy for Easter or breakfast.

With Easter fast approaching I thought I would give all my nieces & nephews a little cream egg in an egg cup with its own egg cosy.  Well that was the initial idea, since that first thought I have made so many variations from crochet to stitched ones. Here are a few of them:


A few crochet ones  - I got carried away with these as they are so quick to make. I've made them in all colours and sizes.

Traditional shape, cone shape and the lillte caps (which I love)


All the fabric cosies are lightly padded and fully lined.


No comments: